admin August 21st, 2010
If you have been looking for an inexpensive, highly profitable, semi-recession proof Franchise, that is growing rapidly, then Showhomes may just be the Franchise you have been looking for (Buy A Franchise, Seattle Franchise, Bellevue Franchise).
Showhomes has helped Realtors and homeowners sell more than 22,000 homes worth more than $8 billion since its founding in 1986. Showhomes gives its franchisees an opportunity to add value to a well-defined, but under-served, real estate niche: vacant houses. Showhomes offers a turn-key suite of services that involves whole-house furnishing, staging and design and live-in home managers that keep homes in show-to-sell condition. These services help homeowners and their Realtors sell vacant homes faster and for higher prices.
Background Financial Terms Training and Support
• Year Established: 1986
• Year First Franchised: 1994
• Franchised Units: 35
• Company Owned Units: 1
• Projected New Units (12 months): 30
• States/Countries Registered In: U.S. all but North and South Dakota
• Availability in Canada: Masters / Area Developer – No
• States, from which Broker Referrals are not being accepted: North and South Dakota • Cash Investment: $10K
• Total Investment: $59K
• Minimum Net Worth: $50K
• Franchise Fee: Unit 1 is $29,900, Unit 2 is $19,900, Unit 3 and all additional is $19,000
• Discounts: VetFran, Women, Minorities? VetFran
• VetFran Program Participant: Yes. $5,000 discount per unit
• Royalty: 10%
• Ad: 2%
• Average # of Employees: 2
• Passive Ownership Allowed: No
• Earnings Claim: Yes • Financial Assistance Provided: Franchise Fee is financed with a minimum of $5,000 down per territory
• Site Selection Assistance: Yes
• Lease Negotiation Assistance: No. This is a home based business.
• Co-operative Advertising: No
• Training: One week (5 days) at corporate HQ in Nashville, TN. Shadow training 3-5 days in a franchise before and after basic training; peer bi-weekly conference calls; National Franchise Advisory Council; Field Operational Reviews; follow up support; national convention; coaching; teleconference; and regional continued training.
Buy A Franchise, Seattle Franchise, Bellevue Franchise
Popularity: 4% [?]