admin August 27th, 2010
If you are looking for an excellent repeat business Franchise, then the Commission Express Franchise model may be the Franchise you have been looking for (Buy A Franchise, Seattle Franchise, Bellevue Franchise).
This is a very rewarding, one of a kind “white collar” franchise. The oldest and largest real estate commission factoring business in the country.
KEY BUSINESS FEATURES
- Business to Business-Not consumer Related
- State Licensed Clients
- Solid 80% Repeat Business
- Minimal Staff Required
- Very Rewarding Return on Capital
||Training and Support
- Year Established: 1992
- Year First Franchised: 1996
- Franchised Units: 41
- Company Owned Units: 1
- Projected New Units (12 months): 9
- Registered In: 41 U.S. states
- Total Investment: From $112,800
- Minimum Net Worth: $250K
- Franchise Fee: $20K (small), $40K (medium), and $80K (large)
- Royalty: Varies
- Ad: 1%
- Average # of Employees: 1
- Passive Ownership Allowed: Yes. Must have trained manger on site.
- Financial Assistance Provided: Yes
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: No
- Co-operative Advertising: N/A
- Training: 5 day intense training at home office in Fairfax, Virgina prior to opening a franchise. 90 days of direct underwriting assistance. Annual conference with appropriate guest speakers, round table discussions, and additional training. Training includes CE Database, website, forms and procedures.
- Annual conference: Yes
(Buy A Franchise, Seattle Franchise, Bellevue Franchise
Popularity: 2% [?]