admin July 31st, 2010
This is a significant franchise opportunity with a low cost of entry and a high upside potential. Emerald City Smoothies offers fresh, healthy smoothies as a meal substitute, a snack or a healthy treat. These smoothie recipes won the “best of” smoothie category in a Seattle poll. Branding and design that helps draw customers into franchisee’s stores and makes selection of high-margin add-on products easy.
||Training and Support
- Year Established: 1996
- Year First Franchised: 2005
- Franchised Units: 110+/ 61 open
- Company Owned Units: 1
- Projected New Units (12 months): 20-30
- States/Countries Registered In: Every state, except: KY, VA, MD, RI, MA, ND, SD, MN, IL, IN, but will consider
- Availability in Canada: Masters / Area Developer: Yes, check with Corporate
- Cash Investment: $75k
- Total Investment: $169k – $293k
- Minimum Net Worth: $250k
- Franchise Fee: o Single -$30k o Multiple: 30k = 1st, $20k = 2nd and $15k each for additional o Area Development: $10k per store – minimum 10 stores
- VetFran Program Participant: Yes
- Discounts: VetFran 10%
- Royalty: 6%
- Ad: 2%
- Average # of Employees: 4-8 part time
- Passive Ownership Allowed: Possibly, as long as certain qualifications are met
- Earnings Claim: No
- Financial Assistance Provided: Will refer to 3rd party lenders
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes, aligned with CB Richard Ellis
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
- Co-operative Advertising: Yes
- Training: 40 hrs for 2 people of in-store training. Total transfer of knowledge on store-ops, marketing, inventory, customer service, preferred vendor accounts, and POS. ECS will assist with store launch process and review store design and layout.
Popularity: 4% [?]
admin July 30th, 2010
Color Glo International is a mobile vehicle interior restoration service. Using environmentally friendly, odor free water based products. Color Glo provides franchisees with a proven system for operations and marketing. Includes the use of recognizable logo.
||Training and Support
- Year Established: 1976
- Year First Franchised: 1984
- Franchised Units: 112
- Company Owned Units: 0
- Projected New Units (12 months): 6-12
- Registered In: All U.S. states and 22 international countries
- Cash Investment: $39.5K
- Total Investment: $44.8K
- Minimum Net Worth: $50K
- Franchise Fee: $20K
- Royalty: 4%
- Ad: 0%
- Discounts: VetFran, Women, Minorities: Yes
- VetFran Program Participant: Yes
- Single Unit: Yes
- Multiple Units: Yes
- Area/Master Developer: Yes
- Average # of Employees:
- Passive Ownership Allowed: No
- Earnings Claim: Yes!
- Financial Assistance Provided: No
- Site Selection Assistance: No
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: No
- Co-operative Advertising: No
- The licensor will, at its expense, provide training to the licensee in the licensed area or at such other location designated by the licensor to familiarize and acquaint the licensee with the operation of the Color Glo business.
- The training will consist of on the job instruction on basic operating skills and such topics as may be selected by the licensor.
- The period of training will be three (3) weeks and shall be scheduled by the licensor. If applicable, the Licensee shall be responsible for the payment of all salaries, expenses, fringe benefits, payroll taxes, unemployment compensation workers compensation insurance, travel costs and other expenses for persons being trained and will comply with all applicable state and federal laws pertaining to employees.
Franchise Reviews from other Franchise Directors (the inside scoup):
||Gary is a true professional. He was very informative and kept my client up beat the hole time. This fit my client very well. It works great in a recession. I look forward to more business with Colorglo
||This franchise continues to wow! They create passive income for your clients. Still have 100% validation. Excellent webinar last week! They are high quality and a solid proven system especially in a recession! They were voted one of the best recession businesses recently. Contact zor for details. Definitely a franchise you can feel good about sending your client to.
||100% positive validation from franchisees. They have a low cost investment with a great earnings claim. Make your entire investment back within months of starting the business.
||In response to how a franchisee gets clients: That is an excellent question. Please let your client know that when we train the new franchise owner, we not only cover the repair areas but we also work with them on how to develop their business. From how to walk the car lots to the use of the trade show booth along with the use of the many marketing brochures and post cards we provide them with. Their name is also added to our list of furniture warranty companies as a repair person who can service the needs of the warranty company. This is all handled through our corporate office. They are provided three weeks of training, two of these weeks are at the home office here in Minneapolis while the third is in their market area. During the third week the trainer will go out with the Franchisee and help them develop contacts as well as help set up a marketing plan based on what areas the franchisee owner wishes to develop. Should it be automotive, marine, commercial or furniture. This has worked well for both the franchisor and the franchisee. We also offer a follow up to the franchise owner should they require assistance from having a trainer come back to their market area to work with them or they may come to Minneapolis for additional training.
||This Franchisor is SOOOO nice. He is really great to work with. He offers an excellent concept for a very affordable price. They do all kinds of repairs that other companies don’t do, so it’s a niche market. It’s recession resistant. They have a strong earnings claim too. I would gladly send my client to him any day. He just cares deeply about people and it shows. Go Color Glo!
Popularity: 3% [?]
admin July 29th, 2010
If you are looking for a Seattle Franchise, a Bellevue Franchise, or to Buy A Franchise, Tutor Doctor may just be the Franchise you have been looking for.
Tutor Doctor is seeking leaders! Our Franchisees are ambitious, accountable and passionate. Tutor Doctor owners leverage their past management and executive level experience to build and develop a profitable business. Tutor Doctor Franchise partners are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and their families.
Tutor Doctor offers tutoring programs for children from kindergarten to college level and incorporates an understanding of all learning types. Tutoring is done at home or through our E-Learning System. Tutoring at home offers many advantages over the traditional learning centers, as tutors are working one on one with the student, focusing on their particular needs and challenges rather than the typical group setting with standardized curricula used by conventional learning centers. Our Franchisees convert on average 7 out of 10 in-home consultations.
- 4 billion dollar industry growing 7-10% over the past 5 years
- We Make House Calls” offers convenience and time savings to our customers
- Our 1 to 1 tutoring to student ratio’s is the best in our Industry
- The only Tutoring Franchise recognized by the National Tutoring Association
- Home-based business with low investment and low overhead
- High customer satisfaction resulting in high retention and sustainable growth
- Recurring revenue model for maximized value when selling as an exit strategy
- Proprietary management software tool “The Big Apple”
- Franchisor lead generation program
- No hard sales
- Pre-training Program covering 40 hours of online, self-paced material
- Intensive week of training at our home office
- Fast Start program covering every facet of our business for the first 3 months
Franchise 500 Ranking: #392 in 2010, #492 in 2009. #62 Fastest-Growing Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine
||HOLY COW!!!! What an awesome franchisor. Just got off their conference call. The sold 99 units last year alone. They have a great system where they totally beat out the competition in any market. It’s brilliant.
||This franchisor is selling a lot of units right now. Quick sales process and great concept. Low investment too.
Popularity: 13% [?]
admin July 27th, 2010
Blue Coast Burrito Review:
Murfreesboro, TN - I love eclectic. There seems to be no shortage of “different” in Murfreesboro. It’s great. Blue Coast Burrito on Memorial Blvd, across the road from Fat Mo’s is the epiphany of eccentric. Lora and I were in the mood for that kind of “you just gotta try it” place. Blue Coast Burrito just made sense.
We went against the usual lunch time visit and went for Wednesday dinner. At 5pm, we beat the church group rush that seems to take over any restaurant it hits. Inside the door your eye is immediately drawn to the real, very colorful VW bug, filled with inflated beach balls. I kid you not I was ready to hit the waves… I’ve never surfed in my life.
To the right is the beginning of the order line where very genuinely friendly staff are ready to piece together your order. Menu entrees ranger from $5.39 – $6.89 making Blue Coast Burrito easy to budget. I quickly chose the fish tacos because that is too good of a meal to be as scarce as it is in Murfreesboro. Adding the chips and drink combo is a little extra but well worth it to taste the fruit tea. Man oh man is this stuff good. They do something different that I just can’t place. Whatever it is… Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!!!
We finished working through the line in ten minutes (don’t forget the MTSU discount!) and sat next to the bug… stop judging me. I’m a kid a heart. Less than two minutes after sitting down, our food was brought to us and my eyes and taste buds began their victory dance. The fish tacos are tender and juicy. There’s so much in these tacos they double layered the soft tortillas.
The salsas for the tortilla chips… deserve their own paragraph. I suggest reading and circling your preference because they are each so different and so good. The roasted tomato is Blue Coast Burrito’s staple salsa. Very mild so that even those yankee tongues can handle the flavor. The tomatillo salsa is… well, green! It’s a great all around salsa that would be fun for the kids. I personally would add a little Tobasco just for that extra zing. The pineapple salsa is one of the most unique I have ever tasted. Small chunks of pineapple give this one a very fruity taste and is a little spicier as well. It’s a classified mild but I would consider it a medium. The salsa rosa is my favorite. Great explosive flavor on the front end and a Jaws attack of fire at the end (“du dum… du dum… du dum…”). This heat keeps coming long after you finished the chip.
All around this is a great place. When I have friends come through town, this is where I want to take them. Free refills and a great atmosphere make this a great place to come and spend a good hour or more. The staff really cares about the restaurant and they make sure you enjoy yourself while you are here. It’s a great place in Murfreesboro to have a good time and get a taste of the coast. Definitely add this to your “where should I eat tonight?” list. Enjoy!
Wherever you are…watch out! Blue Coast Burrito is coming your way. For more information on the excellent, expanding Franchise contact me at: email@example.com, or 206-200-3325
Popularity: 3% [?]
admin July 27th, 2010
One of the common concerns, and a serious element to the acquisition, funding, or business operations of a new Franchise, is ther area of funding. Last week I was able to establish a relationship with a new company that has some very interesting financial options available. Some of my newer Bellevue Franchise and Seattle Franchise clients are already working with this company. One of their premier programs has terms and advantages as follows:
- No collateral funding – No collateral required
- 700+ credit score (600-700 scores will have assistance in credit repair)
- Get preapproved prior to buying business or franchise
- Fees 6.99-8.49% of the amount funded
- New or existing business
- Funded in rounds of lines of credit.
- Under 100k loans are 3% higher, so most loans are 100-150k.
- Upfront fees can be funded out of funding itself.
- Do not waste time. 48 hour approval. Funding in 30 days.
For more information on funding for your Franchise or Business Operations please contact me at 206-200-3325, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Popularity: 4% [?]